Sunday, May 20, 2007

pretty awesome weekend

Saturday night I got to see my friend, Ben, display his photos in a gallery. His first time doing that. Afterwards, I met up with Kelsey and Lois- two friends I met at Cornell. It had been several months since I saw Lois and quite a bit longer since I saw Kelsey. Such wonderful people to hang out with. The kind of people where friendship picks up right where it left off.

For some reason, I could not sleep last night at all. I got maybe 3 hours of sleep before church this morning. It was my first Sunday as the full time youth pastor. I went to help the kindergardeners' Chinese class as usual, then got donuts and oj for my youth group bible study. It was also the first time I led worship songs for them. It was the first time and there lots of people wandering around so I didn't overdo it. But it still went well. CNSCCC is celebrating 30 years so we had everyone take photos for a new church directory.

After that was another algebra tutoring session with Steph. Then I went to my folks place for dinner. I found out that my uncle was involved in this crazy incident in a forest preserve. Now.....sleeeep!!!! I'm so tired.

blessings

No comments: